McCulloch Capital Advisors (MCA) helps entrepreneurs build successful ventures
MCA is a venture advisory firm that partners with business owners to define, finance, and implement growth initiatives or execute critical transactions.
- Have a promising venture but need help getting to the next level?
- Interested in expanding via acquisition?
- Could you use help raising capital to fund your growth?
- Too busy running the business to make progress on expansion strategies?
- Ready to explore a sale of your business?
MCA brings a deep background in strategy consulting, venture capital, and M&A to help clients address these challenges and realize the potential of their ventures.
We selectively make principal investments with clients, making the firm part merchant bank, part strategy consultant. We also provide investment banking and outsourced corporate development services including capital raises, acquisitions, and sell-side M&A.
Our focus is on technology ventures in the following areas:
- Technology-enabled B2B services such as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Design and manufacture of advanced components and hardware (e.g., instruments, semiconductors, sensors, MEMS, materials science products, diagnostics, optics, medical devices, power systems).
The firm was founded in 2007 and is led by Eric Sigler, a former strategy consultant, venture capitalist, and corporate development executive who has led dozens of transactions totaling over $200M during his 20 year career in Silicon Valley.